Researching customer satisfaction helps you monitor and improve the satisfaction of your customers in a cost-efficient way.
We support you and your colleagues in:
- optimal choice of research design
- designing a short questionnaire
- automating measurements (no more manual work!)
- reporting that is easily understood and used by all
- separate reporting for management and teams
- (if desired) benchmarking results and including recommendations for improvements
Together we determine what insights the research should yield. We offer expert advice on the most efficient research design, questionnaire and manner of reporting.
Your customers are invited to take the survey. We will keep you informed regarding the response and send a reminder. Of course, we ensure that the survey is representative of all your customers.
The results of the survey are immediately available in an online report. If desired, it is possible to include benchmarks, conclusions and recommendations for improvements.
What are the benefits?
- Up-to-date insight into customer satisfaction.
- Benchmarkin of results.
- Practical tools to further improve satisfaction.
- Not a care about the design, implementation and representativeness of the measurements.